The specialist property lender originated 44 loans last month across its full suite of products, including refurbishment, ground-up developments, commercial acquisitions and developer exits across the UK.
Octopus said it continued to grow its loan book exposure in the regions as it looked to attract new and existing borrowers to its product range.
- Octopus Property raises £230m for commercial real estate fund
- Do bridging lenders need to introduce region-specific products?
- Octopus Property passes £3bn lending milestone
Highlights during April included:
• a £1.32m two-year term loan which allowed a capital raise against an unencumbered asset in Gloucester
• two deals in South Yorkshire valued at around £300,000 for a second charge against an existing retail property unit with five flats above, and a first charge facility to enable fundraising towards the purchase of a property at an auction
• an £850,000 refurbishment facility for a property in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
“…We are encouraged by yet another milestone which further reinforces our lifecycle lending strategy and continued commitment to expanding our regional teams and growing our product ranges to better meet the varied needs of our clients across the UK,” said Mario Berti, CEO at Octopus Property (pictured above).
“We continue to position the Octopus Property brand as synonymous with flexibility and speed, delivered by a first-class team.”