The team will also cover later life, new build and BTL.
It has been put in place to support brokers by providing education and support on the development of propositions in these areas.
The team is led by Craig Hall, head of broker relationships and propositions (pictured above), and includes:
- Paul Hopton, key relationship manager
- Clare Beardmore, key relationship manager
- Adam Sheldon, key relationship manager
- Zara Bray, key relationship manager
- Louise Turton, telephone account manager
Zara will be responsible for specialist lending, while Paul will cover later life lending.
- The Mortgage Lender teams up with L&G Mortgage Club
- InterBay partners with L&G Mortgage Club
- UTB names new BDM for mortgages and bridging team
Clare and Adam will focus on new build and BTL, while Louise will work closely with the team assisting with broker insight.
Craig said: “As borrower demand changes, the need for brokers to focus on ‘advice-rich’ areas — such as new build, buy-to-let, specialist and later life lending — grows.
“We are continually looking to support advisers wanting to operate in these areas and the completion of this team will ultimately help us achieve this.
“The team’s combined experience of the industry will play a crucial role in further developing relationships with our key partners as we look to expand and diversify as a mortgage club.
“We’re dedicated to investing heavily in our people and the education of our members, and we believe the creation of this team is testament to that.”