Peter intends to establish a global network looking at the future of finance and will be working with many former and current Leasing Foundation colleagues.
As a result of this, the company has announced a new board focusing on technology leadership, young people as well as diversity and inclusion.
- B&C roundtable: BTL lender departures, hybrid products and utopian underwriters
- Giles Cross steps down as Folk2Folk CEO
- BFS bolsters team with three new hires
The following board positions have been confirmed:
- Andrew Denton (Alfa Financial Software, chairman)
- Mike Randall (Simply, technology)
- Nathan Mollett (Metro Bank, young people)
- Graeme Chisholm (CBRC, young people)
- Carol Roberts (1pm, diversity and inclusion)
- Jo Davis (Locke Lord, diversity and inclusion)
- Ian Isaac (Lombard, non-executive)
- Gavin Wraith-Carter (Hitachi Capital, non-executive)
Leasing Foundation will also be jointly supporting the development of the business finance innovation MA at Falmouth University, where Peter is a visiting professor of financial innovation.