The range includes improved options for first-time landlords, HMOs, MUFBs, expats, holiday and Airbnb lets.
Aimed at both individuals and limited companies, rates start from 3.79% up to 70% LTV, with a maximum loan of £500,000.
- Marc Goldberg, Mark Posniak and Tomer Aboody discuss their business's Covid-19 journeys
- Crystal Specialist Finance grows sales division
- West One relaunches 70% LTV on BTL products
In addition, the new range provides:
- 125% DCSR up to 70% LTV for limited companies, LLPs and lower-rate taxpayers
- rental stress calculation based on a rate of 5% or pay rate of a five-year fixed product, starting from 3.99%
- remortgages with reduced legal fees and faster completions up to £500,000
- no maximum property value
- properties owned for less than six months, high-rise flats over five-storeys, ex-local authority flats and deck access flats considered.
Jason Berry, interim group sales director at CSF (pictured above), said: “During lockdown, West One has certainly been there for Crystal and our brokers.
“They have continued to underwrite and take a pragmatic view on cases which has ensured our brokers have been able to serve their customers through these incredible times.
“These new products underline the strength of the relationship we have, and we are sure they will prove popular and provide greater options for property investors.”
Andrew Ferguson, managing director of BTL at West One Loans, commented: “We are pleased to offer these attractive products to a selection of our master broker partners, including Crystal.
“It’s been a challenging few months, but we have continued to work closely with our key distribution partners, supporting the specialist needs of landlords and are confident our product tweaks will help continue the recent trend we are seeing of growing enquiry and application volumes.”